🎄 Holiday Shipping Info 🎄
If you’re ordering Cut products around the winter holidays, here are some important things to keep in mind!
- Our standard US shipping can take up to a week to arrive in the best of cases, and the post office is running much slower than usual this year. We set December 15 as a cutoff date for the best odds of arriving before Christmas.
- You can also order our products on Amazon – it’s all the same to us. Amazon can provide you with their own shipping and delivery estimates.
- Orders shipping from our store to non-US addresses cannot be guaranteed to arrive by any specific date. We try our best, but we can’t control how long the packages take to cross borders. Things could take up 4 weeks.
Some tips for making sure your packages arrive successfully:
- Make sure your Amazon Pay, Apple Pay or Google Pay is updated to use your correct address. If you have an old address in there still, it'll auto-fill the wrong info and the package might go to the wrong place.
- Make sure you include your apartment or unit number (if applicable).
- We ship via USPS. If you don't receive regular mail at your place, make sure you indicate your PO Box instead.
- If you’re shipping to a friend, make sure to put their name as the recipient, not yours. The mail carrier won't recognize your name and the package might be returned.
- If your put in the wrong address, cancel your order (there’s a link in your confirmation email) and place a new order. This is the only way to ensure that we definitely 100% get the correct, updated info before your package ships.
- If you have any trouble, reply to your order confirmation email, or send us a message. We're here to help! However, please note that depending on how busy we are, it might take us 1–3 days to get back to you.
Thanks & we hope you have a happy holiday season!